Annual Metabonomics Short Course
CSM runs an annual short course that aims to provide delegates with a sound understanding of the reasons for conducting metabolic profiling experiments, and the main considerations for analytical platform selection and use.
Typically, the course is run over a three day period and includes invited lectures from leaders in the field of metabolic science, hands-on workshop sessions and tutorials covering a variety of topics:
- Platforms for metabolic profiling of biofluids
- Metabolite identification
- Introduction to statistical spectroscopy
- Multivariate modeling of metabolic profile data
- Statistical and pathway methods for multi-omic data integration
New Functional Metagenomics Course - Coming Soon!
This year will see a fresh new course to be run for the benefit of the those wishing to gain a deeper understanding of how functional metagenomics can be used to understand health and disease. This course will be run in conjunction with collaborators at Cardiff University and Reading University.