We look for highly motivated first class students with a clear commitment to pursue a career in cancer research who already have some research experience.
If you want to apply, you will need:
- A First class or Upper Second class degree from a UK University. Applications from non-UK Univesities are welcome (their suitability will be assessed by the Admission Team once the application is completed)
- Laboratory experience normally through at least two independent lab-based research projects (e.g. in your last year of the BSc or through some internship)
- Two references: one of them has to be from your lab-based research project supervisor and the other from your academic tutor
- A personal statement indicating why do you want to join the course and what are your future plans
- In line with Imperial College policy, students for whom English is not their first language will be expected to pass the British council IELTS test at grade 6.0 or above, with a score of 5 or above in each component. An alternative is the TOEFL Internet Based Test with a minimal score of 90 overall, with required scores of 20 in Speaking and 24 in Writing.