Process for New e-Learning Developments
- The e-Learning team will review new eLearning developments and evaluate their best blended and curriculum fit with endorsement by heads of year, vertical theme heads and academics.
- After identifying the best blended and curriculum fit as well as receiving endorsement from the parties involved, a paper is submitted to the Curriculum Development Group (CDG) where the new e-Learning development is discussed.
- After the new e-Learning development is discussed and reviewed at the CDG, it is submitted to the respective Education Committee for academic approval.
- New e-Learning developments requests must be received between (September – November) each year.
- New e-Learning developments requests will be reviewed including endorsement from different parties between (January – March) each year.
- Development and implementation takes places between (April – December) each year.