Regulatory Compliance Section
The Regulatory Compliance Section of the JRO aims to help the College and our researchers meet the requirements of research governance, ensuring we fulfil the legal, ethical and scientific obligations to the healthcare research process.
The team advises on the conduct of healthcare research and ensures there is an appropriate environment for research into human physiology, disease and the development of new treatments.
The Regulatory Compliance Section also works closely with our associated NHS Trusts to streamline processes and share best practice.
For more information about how the Regulatory Compliance team can help you with research governance, please visit their website at www.imperial.ac.uk/clinicalresearchgovernanceoffice
The website contains resources on:
- The Role of the Regulatory Compliance Section
- The Research Governance Framework for Health and Social Care
- Clinical Trials Regulations
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Responsibilities in healthcare research
- Sponsorship agreement process
- Good practice, including:
- Trial master file
- Protocol development
- Informed consent