Research support services - Faculty of Medicine and Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust
Research support for the Faculty of Medicine and Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust (ICHT) is provided by teams in the Joint Research Office and the Joint Research Compliance Office.
Joint Research Office (JRO)
Provides support for Investigators in the Faculty of Medicine and ICHT with all stages of the management of a research project. The JRO provides advice and assistance with:
- creating and submittiing an application
- contract negotiation
- setting up an award
- the financial management of a project through its lifetime
- the reconciliation and closure of the grant at the end of the project.
Joint Research Compliance Office (JRCO)
The Joint Research Compliance Office aims to help researchers in the College and ICHT undertaking clinical studies:
- to meet the requirements of research governance
- to ensure we fulfil the legal, ethical and scientific obligations to the healthcare research process