UK Lung Transplant Network as part of "A Study of Donor Ex-vivo Lung Perfusion in UK Lung Transplantation (DEVELOP-UK)", DEVELOP-UK investigators Andy Fisher Newcastle University Nizar Yonan Manchester University Bob BOnser Birmingham University Steven Tsui Papworth Hospital. 2010 -
Karolinska Institute, Professor Lennart Linbom. 2002 -
Lung University, Heiko Herwald. 2002 -
University of Athens, Athens, Greece, Professors Roussos, Andreas Papapetropoulos. 2001 -
EU Framework 7: Biomarkers of ageing consortium, under development. 2007 -
EU Framework 6 BAMOD Project : Breath-gas analysis for molecular-oriented detection of minimal diseases, Project Partners 1 Medizinische Universität Innsbruck MUI A. Amann Austria 2 University of Rostock HRO J. Schubert Germany 3 Leopold-Franzens UniversityInnsbruck LFUI R. Margesin Austria 4 Vorarlberg University of Applied Sciences UASD K. UnterkoflerAustria 1 36 CR 5 Imperial College London L N. Marczin UK 1 36 CR 6 University of Düsseldorf DD M. Mürtz Germany 1 36 CR 7 University of Torun UOT B. BuszewskiPoland 1 36 CR 8 Polish Academy of Sciences, Crakow PAS I. Sliwka Poland 1 36 . 2005 -
MRC, Clinician Scientist Fellowship. 2001 - 2004.
• Crescendo or diminuendo for exhaled breath analysis in acute lung injury?. World Summit on exhaled gas analysis, Cleveland , USA 2007. Clevelend Clinic, Clevelend. 2007.
• Pulmonary ischemia-reperfusion injury in cardiothoracic surgery: Basic and clinical aspects. 4th International Conference Athens: Hot topics in cardiopulmonary medicine, Athens, Greece, 2008. Athens University, Athens, Greece. 2008.
• Endogenous inotropic peptides in heart failure. 4th International Conference Athens: Hot topics in cardiopulmonary medicine, Athens, Greece, 2008. Athens University, Athens, Greece. 2008.
• Novel technologies to attenuate ischaemia-reperfusion injury in heart and lung transplantation. 5th International Conference Athens: Hot topics in cardiopulmonary medicine, Athens, Greece, March 2009. Athens University, Athens, Greece. Mar 2009.
• Celebrating Dr Kellermayer Miklós’s 70th Birthday: the ideology of evidence based medicine through exact scientific data Membrane conference , Sumeg, Hungary May, 2009. Hungary. May 2009.
Metabolic aspects of oxidative stress. Keynote lecture Hungarian Cardiology Society Annual Congress, Balatonfured, Hungary May 2009. Hungarian Cardiology Society, Budapest. May 2009.
Recent advances in the anaesthetic management of Heart Lung Transplantation. Cardiothoracic study day South Thames School of Anaesthesia, October 2009. Cardiothoracic study day South Thames School of Anaesthesia, October 2009, London. Oct 2009.
• Lung Transplantation Update. 28th Annual Symposium Bahamas, Clinical Updates In Anesthesiology, Surgery and Perioperative Medicine, Bahamas, USA, January 2010. Mount Siani School of Medicine, New York, New York. Jan 2010.
Ventilation Strategies for Ex vivo lung Perfusion. Ex-Vivo Lung Perfusion Protocol Discussion Workshop, Initiatives in Lung Transplantation, London February 2010. Royal Brompton and Harefield NHS Foundation Trust, London. Feb 2010.
Update on inflammatory response to surgery. Postgraduate Update Course SIASTOK, Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Semmelweis University, Budapest, May 2010. Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary. May 2010.
What’s New in heart and lung transplantation?. Plenary lecture EACTA Edinburgh 2010. European Association of Cardiothoracic Anaesthetists, Edinburgh. May 2010.
•New Horizon for breath analysis in Medicine. Advanced Laser Technologies International Conference, Egmond aan Zee. Radboud University Nijmegen, the Netherlands, the Netherlands. Sep 2010.
Journey with nitric oxide: from cell culture to cardiac mechanical assist. Special Scientific Assembly, Pecs University,, Pecs, Hungary. Sep 2010.
Ventricular assist: from bridge to transplantation to bridge to long term recovery. International Symposium on Myocardial Cytoprotection From basic science to clinical perspectives, Pecs, Hungary September 2010. International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, Pecs University, Hungary, Hungary. Sep 2010.
Inflammatory response to surgical trauma; Prevention and perioperative myocardial injury: which are the options? XVII SMART Congress. Italian Society of Anaesthesia and Intensive Care, Milano, Italy.
Inflammatory response to cardiac surgery: the blade of pump to blame? 3rd Congress of the Polish Society of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons. Wroclaw University, Wroclaw, Poland. 18 May 2006.
Inhaled Nitric Oxide in lung transplantation. Scientific Advisory Board Fall 2006, InoTherapeutics. 2006.
LVAD seminar, INOT41 Investigator's Meeting Mallorca, Spain. InoTherapeutics, USA.
Perioperative myocardial injury: Scope, detection,possibilities for prevention. V. International Symposium on Myocardial Cytoprotection between, Medical University Pecs. 28 Sep 2006.
NO and surgical inflammation: diagnosis and treatment. NITRIC OXIDE AND NITROSATIVE STRESS IN THE CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM, SEMMELWEIS SYMPOSIUM BUDAPEST, HUNGARY, BUDAPEST, HUNGARY. Oct 2006.
Exhaled markers of lung inflammation. “Advances on Sepsis & Multiple Organ Failure” Athens University, Athens, Greece. Feb 2007.
The concept of cytokine balance in SIRS. “Advances on Sepsis & Multiple Organ Failure” Athens University, Athens, Greece. Feb 2007.
Journal for Breath Research, Editorial Board. 2007 - Web link